Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 1...


Weight:  206.6
B/P: 131/97
Pulse: 100
Blood Sugar: 95
Overall Cholesterol: 265
BMI: 34.5
Body Fat: 38.2

Today is the first day of my weight loss/getting healthy journey. So far...I'm hungry. This is not a good way to get started. I have crashed dieted far too many times to remember, so this time I am doing this a little differently. Going with a sensible diet, more like the revised USDA criteria. Cutting soda and sweets. OUCH! And the hardest part for me: getting active!

I have flashbacks to Mrs. Kroencke's telling me to run faster during stair laps for Volleyball conditioning, or Mr. Seiverling telling me I need to get better on my 10 minute mile, etc. I hate exercise. No other way around it, but my Cholesterol and blood pressure are clear indicators that my body is in MAJOR need of an overhaul!

Christmas 2011-Heaviest in my life!
So here I go. Today, this chubby girl is going to drink more water, eat more veggies, and take the dog for a walk. Small goals, but I have to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment